Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last week Susan and I made a trip to Utah to visit family and friends. Mainly so Susan could visit Britney and Seth.......and to see Britney in her "poochyness" cuz she is expecting a baby. I think it's wonderful. We had a lot of fun visiting LeeAnne, Lex, Sage, Ashleigh, Josh and of course Chamberlain. UNCLE MUCK!!!! (Sometimes Buck) There is never a dull moment at their house. then we went on to Pleaseant Grove and visited with Shelbie, Tim and Hudson. (bing, bing, bing bing bing, that Hudson running!) They left the next day for California were were gracious enough to let Susan and I stay at there place....Dang! we didn't throw any parties. Visited with Bob, Merrilee and their girls and Jack and Janey. We visited Janey's place of work and actully saw her working!!!! I got a chance to visit with Sharon's family out in Tooele. I was apprehensive at first but they made me feel so welcomed and loved. Truett and I went to lunch and had a great time talking. The trip was long but well worth the drive. Looks like we'll be making another trip up there for a baby blessing. Family reunion is coming up and I am looking forward to that....I hope we have more attend. I love my family.....my sisters are the greatest.....they have some wonderful children who make me feel so very loved. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment